:: تكنو ماسي ::
Assimilate Scratch 8.5.912 MacOS X
SCRATCH - the world's fastest, most interactive creative platform. Enabling artists and the technology of artistry for realtime dailies, color, compositing, and finishing workflows since 2004. Any format, any resolution. HD, 3D, VR, 2k, 4k, 8k and beyond. Windows or Mac. Desktop or notebook.
WHY START FROM SCRATCH?
* Buy and learn one tool to use, from on-set throughout the entire post-production pipeline.
* Scratch covers all bases and can be the foundation of your workflow while still integrating with other dailies- and editorial-system or specialized post-tools.
* The most interactive and fastest user interface around. On any hardware configuration from your laptop to high end power system. On Windows and OSX.
* The most cost effective solution that will accelerate your productivity and boost your creativity.
* Format support - Scratch supports almost all professional media formats around from RAW, to traditional intermediates dpx, EXR, QuickTime, etc. to compressed like XAVC and other H264 variants.
* Live View - ingest the SDI signal of a camera directly to manage on-set looks or green-screen testing.
* Flexible transcoding to any (intermediate) format - MXF, ProRes (also on Windows!), H264, etc. - in multiple resolutions in one go, including grades and burn-in titling.
* Manage looks, import and export CDL or LUT and use the match-functions to ensure looks created on-set can be easily used further down the pipeline.
* Fully customizable reporting in html or directly online, including proxy images and all shot **** data.
EDITORIAL AND CONFORM
* Scratch has its own online editor but can also import a timeline from your favorite offline editor.
* Flexible conform options to assemble your timeline from Final Cut, Media Composer or Premiere.
* Navigate through your Multi Layered timeline and easily navigate your tracks down to any composite element of your shots.
* Primary- and secondary grading: qualifiers, curves, vectors, unlimited grading layers and masks in any (free form) shape.
* Flexible and fully automated Color space management covering all major color spaces, including ACES. Support for a wide variety of LUT formats.
* Versioning: easily create, manage, compare and switch between versions of shots.
* Full support for grading panels and surfaces.
* Shape tracking and animation of any effect, grade and layer geometry.
* Support for third party OpenFX plug-ins. Scratch standard comes with a paint module, a text module, bicubic layers to warp any surface.
* Easily navigate and view complex composite trees while in the context to the full timeline.
* Nest and cache a node to preserve realtime playback with complex composites.
* Manage your Stereo 3D project almost just as easy as any standard 2D production with automated convergence.
* Create and manage complex output trees / templates for all deliverables.
* Multiple resolutions, formats and framerates - QuickTime, MXF, dpx, EXR, DCI compatible J2k, and more - all in one go.
* Add subtitles, logo's or deliverable specific grades.
* Publish directly to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or Scratch Web.
* Easily manage thousands and thousands of shots in a single project.
* Import/export, search, edit all available shot **** data.
* XML ******ing to integrate the power of Scratch into your (automated) pipeline and link it to other tools.
* Scratch Remote; connect multiple Scratch systems from all around the world for a creative grading session.
* Store your user settings online - grades, gallery items, panels settings in the cloud so you can take place behind any Scratch system anywhere and enjoy your own setup
* Publish to Scratch Web to share content online in a secure manner.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
* Playback: Single view, split-view, A/B view, Reference monitor or projector, SDI output - Scratch offers it all.
* Playback revisited: smooth while grading or compositing - instant response when adjusting any grade parameters.
* Handle any image resolution - no need to stop at 4k.
* Widest hardware support for graphic cards, grading panels and video-IO industry wide.
* Our support team - always available to guide you and help out with any issue you might encounter.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Assimilate Scratch 8>5>912 MacOS X