10-15-2016, 06:25 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Forecast Bar.2.7.2 Mac OS X
Forecast Bar 2.7.2 | MacOSX | Top In-App Purchases - Lifetime 10 minute Background Updates| 35.8 MB
Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar or as a full dock app. iCloud Sync keeps your ********s and settings in sync across your devices (iOS support coming soon!).
Opening Forecast Bar displays a gorgeous resizable panel full of relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct de******ion, available in 18 ********s, of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts for the next 8 hours
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity*
- 5 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning animated icons for each weather condition (plus two additional icon packs to switch between)
- A gorgeous image matching the weather conditions (which can be dimmed or hidden entirely, from either built-in or online sources)
- Full de******ion of all local NWS severe weather *****s (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
Clicking again on the current conditions displays an animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a "mugginess" animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Moon phase
- Visibility reading
- UV Index
- Current Air Quality Index (AQI) from aqicn
You can click on any day's Forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity and UV index chart, along with an hour-by-hour sky condition chart. Furthermore, clicking on the radar icon will display an interactive, animated radar/satellite/advisory map.
Forecast Bar automatically determines your ******** to provide hyper-local weather data. In addition, you can store up to 10 saved ********s, and switch between them easily using keyboard shortcuts. By default, Forecast Bar will automatically detect which units to use for your ********, or you can manually set your preferred units.
Forecast Bar supports Forecast.io's Time Machine feature. Time Machine gives you the ability to check the current weather conditions at a given time, in the past 70 years or the next 70 years.
Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer's power. You can even fully customize what shows in your menu bar or dock on your dock badge. Assign a global keyboard shortcut to show Forecast Bar any time! Even more, there is a Today widget you can use in your Notification Center.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- Support for macOS Sierra
- Forward Notifications to iPhone and iPad: Now you can forward precipitation *****s to Forecast Bar for iPhone and iPad! Your Mac will automatically check the weather depending on where your phone is and send notifications when precipitation is coming.
- Icons (including custom icons) now also show up in your menu bar!
- See all available keyboard shortcuts in Preferences > General > Other Keyboard Shortcuts
- Added the ability to check weather at a ******** without adding it to your favorites
- Click on the day of the week to toggle rain amounts and date
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Forecast Bar>2>7>2 Mac OS X