10-07-2016, 08:07 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
HyperSnap.8.12.02 + Portable
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen, and text capture (TextSnap) from places where normal text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility - wrapped into one easy-to-use tool! Its perfect for capturing images that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. HyperSnap is versatile and extremely easy-to-use. You can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. Assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
HyperSnap is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, and their corresponding Windows Server editions.
HyperSnap Top Features:
* Image captures from any where on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape or size.
* Unlimited undo/redo.
* TextSnap feature to capture editable text from almost anywhere on the screen. Can also capture tab-delimited data for easy paste into MS Excel.
NOTE: TextSnap is no longer supported for new programs using accellerated graphics or running under Windows 8.
* Snags also those difficult-to-grab screens from DirectX and Glide games.
* Image stamps, frames, drop shadow, free-hand capture, FTP server uploads, more.
* Automatic color substitution.
* Non-rectangular window capture.
* Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures long web pages and other. ********s, enabling it to grab more than is visible on the screen.
* Automatically saves your captures to graphics files.
* Doubles as effective image viewer, format converter (over 20 image formats supported).
* Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars any way you want, assign any keyboard shortcuts you like, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
* Much, much more!
2016.10.06 HyperSnap 8.12.02
Fix for opening some type of EMF files
The default "View and Shape Selection" mode fix: automatic switch to area selection will happen only if the entire image is visible in HyperSnap ******** Otherwise moving mouse with left button down will just "pan" the view as it used to do in versions before 8.12.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
HyperSnap>8>12>02 + Portable