10-07-2016, 01:19 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Delicious Library 3.6 MacOS X
Delicious Library 3.6 | MacOSX | 82 MB
A practical and user-friendly application that provides the required tools to manage and organize your own Library using your Mac. Delicious Library is a straightforward media cataloging application that enables you to manage and keep track of your physical collection of movies, games, books, CDs, DVDs and more.
Intuitive Library organizer
By using Delicious Library, you can easily catalog your entire collection of books, films, video games, music, as well as various tools and gadgets from your home with just a few keystrokes and mouse clicks. You can display your collection on well-designed shelves or in list view and rate items with one, two, three, four or five stars.
Built-in barcode scanner
The bottom tool bar helps you switch between libraries and filter the displayed items according to their type. Hence, you can separately display your books, movie, games, apps and tools collection. On top of that, you can easily add new items by scanning their product code using your Mac's webcam, mobile device, Bluetooth or USB scanner.
The scanned code is automatically searched on an Amazon website of your choice in order to grab all the ****data and price information you need along with the cover art or product image. The scanning process is pretty simple and intuitive, you just have to place the barcode in front of your camera or scanner and the Delicious Library will take care of the rest.
Powerful Search engine
From the top toolbar you can go back and forth between your Library, Recommended and Wishlist tab. The Recommended tab offers smart recommendations based on your existing collection. Thanks to Delicious Library you can discover new games, movies, music and even products.
Another useful feature that you can find in the top toolbar is the built-in Search engine that allows you to find various items in your own Library and over the Internet. You can focus your search on various categories, ranging from books, movies, albums, apps, games, gadgets, tools and more. Moreover, you can use Delicious Library to find items based on their cover color or use the speech recognition feature to find things even faster.
New in version 3.6
Fixes just for MacOS Sierra:
* Built under Sierra (10.12) for Sierra, but is compatible with Yosemite (10.11) and El Capitan (10.11)
* Friends: Creating a new contact when adding a friend shelf works under Sierra (also fixed a crasher under Sierra with creating friend shelves)
* Fixed to NOT prompt user to download the "STHeiti" on first launch under Sierra-this font isn't needed or used
* Fixed flat white / grey shelves so the do NOT draw pink and streaky under Sierra
* "Search for cover art" function works again
* "Sell on Amazon" function works again
* "UltraHD" DVD boxes now draw with their own special 3D box type
* Details popover works much better in full-screen mode (will follow main window when it goes into and out of full-screen)
* Fixed Library 1 importer so that it will import files that are slightly corrupted instead of bailing
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.10 or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Delicious Library 3>6 MacOS X