09-27-2016, 03:41 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Forecast Bar.v2.7.1 MacOSX
Forecast Bar 2.7.1 | MacOSX | 34 MBPowered by Forecast.io, Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar. With beautiful background images matching current weather conditions and time of day along with a simple and clean interface you will find yourself checking the weather non-stop!
Clicking on Forecast Bar opens up a gorgeous panel full of rich and relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct de******ion of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Rich, animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts for the next 8 hours
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity*
- 5 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning animated icons for each weather condition (plus two additional icon packs to switch between)
- A gorgeous image matching the weather conditions (which can be dimmed or hidden entirely)
- Full de******ion of all local NWS severe weather *****s (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
Clicking again on the current conditions displays a rich, animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a "mugginess" animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Current moon phase
- Visibility reading
You can also tap on any day's Forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature and precipitation chart, along with an hour-by-hour sky condition chart. You can also tap on the radar icon to view an interactive, animated global radar map provided by Forecast.io.
By tapping on the ******** name, you can have up to 5 recent ********s, as well as a Current ******** choice to always use automatic ******** finding. By default, Forecast Bar will automatically detect which units to use for your ********, or lets you override them.
Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer's power. You can even fully customize what shows in your menu bar, or assign a global keyboard shortcut to show Forecast Bar any time!
Forecast Bar provides you with a complete, fully featured weather app that updates every hour. Since we use Forecast.io, a premium weather provider, we have to pay for each request. If you would prefer more frequent updates (10, 15 or 30 minutes), we have added the ability to upgrade within the app to these frequencies.
This is entirely optional; Forecast Bar will remain functional without any additional purchases or sub******ions of any kind.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
Thank you for your continued support in making Forecast Bar the premier weather app for Mac! This update brings a ton of new improvements, as well as macOS Sierra support. As usual, let us know if you have any ideas or questions!
- Support for macOS Sierra
- Forward Notifications to iPhone and iPad: Now you can forward precipitation *****s to Forecast Bar for iPhone and iPad! Your Mac will automatically check the weather depending on where your phone is and send notifications when precipitation is coming.
- Icons (including custom icons) now also show up in your menu bar!
- See all available keyboard shortcuts in Preferences > General > Other Keyboard Shortcuts
- Added the ability to check weather at a ******** without adding it to your favorites
- Click on the day of the week to toggle rain amounts and date
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
OS - MacOSX 10.9 or Later
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Forecast Bar>v2>7>1 MacOSX