09-04-2016, 11:38 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Syncovery Pro Enterprise 7.59a Build.399 (x86x64) + Portable
Syncovery is a great application used to back up data and to synchronize PCs, servers, and notebooks. Users can choose the user interface that suits them best: Wizard Mode or Advanced Mode. The settings are stored in multiple profiles, and the software comes with support for FTP and secure FTP servers, SSH, WebDAV, Amazon S3, http, partial file updating, ZIP compression, data encryption, and a scheduler for automated backups. The scheduler can run as a service without users having to log on. On Windows XP or later, locked files can be copied using the Volume Shadow Service.
· Multiple File Masks (Inclusion and Exclusion) File Masks are transparently (and swiftly!) processed. Even if you specify redundant file masks, there will be no strange side effects.
· Select Base Folder Items. Want to synchronize only some folders? No need for separate runs for each folder. Just specify the base folder containing these folders, and then choose "Only Selected Items From Base Folders...".
· Minimize Load Using Obsolete File Folders. If you occasionally move obsolete files to a specially designated folder, this usually causes trouble with traditional file synchronizers. They will copy the obsolete files back from your laptop right into the folders where you moved them out of. No longer! If you use the Select Base Folder Items option described above, you can place a grayed checkmark next to each folder for obsolete files. These folders are then taken into account for moving files into them, but not for copying files out. Thus, the synchronizer does the same moving of obsolete files on your laptop that you previously did on the PC, but it does not waste any time copying all obsolete files between the two machines.
· No More Trouble With Daylight Savings Time Since exact 1-hour time differences can be ignored if the file size matches, you won't have any more problems if the file systems of two computers are off by one hour. If this is true only for some files, fine! The ignoring of the offset is done in a flexible way rather than adding a fixed number to the hours on one side.
· Easy Resuming On Disk Full. You simply make more space and ask the software to continue copying. It can pause right in the middle of a file until additional space is freed.
· Unattended Mode. In this mode, no questions are asked. You can specify beforehand which kinds of files may be overwritten.
· Optionally Create Exact Mirrors. If desired, you can optionally create an exact mirror of your data, even if this means that some files are deleted or replaced with older files.
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Syncovery Pro Enterprise 7>59a Build>399 (x86x64) + Portable