08-31-2016, 12:00 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Simplify3D 3.1 (x86/x64)
Simplify3D Software contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import and manipulate geometry, repair models, generate G-Code instructions, verify toolpaths, manually control your machine, and print parts all from the same program!
Version 3.1 of Simplify3D continues to unlock the full potential of 3D printers around the world. This latest release adds one-click support for over 30 new printers. These new additions include many popular machines such as the latest da Vinci printers from XYZprinting, the LulzBot TAZ 6, Ultimaker 2+, FlashForge Finder, PowerSpec Ultra, BCN3D Sigma, Raise3D, Qidi Technology, Geeetech printers and many more. Owners of these printers will now have access to an entirely new range of printing possibilities through the advanced features of Simplify3D Software.
With so many new additions, we have also released the Printer Compatibility Tool, which makes it easy to quickly search through our expanding database of supported printers. If you've ever wondered if your 3D printer was compatible with Simplify3D, now is the perfect time to find out!
In addition to expanded compatibility, the new release also includes many new features and improvements to the software platform including:
* New Enhancements for USB Communication - Printing with your USB cable is now more reliable than ever with the addition of real-time error checking! The software will automatically validate each command that it sends, allowing printers to recover from transmission errors that would otherwise stop a print.
* Intuitive Editing of Internal Supports - Simplify3D has always included some of the best support generation tools available, including the ability to customize the size and ******** of your support structures. The new release combines this customization functionality with the cross-section tool, allowing you to easily look inside your models and edit internal supports that would otherwise be hidden from the outside.
* Improved Automated Mesh Repair - Many 3D models can have mesh errors or defects that will cause problems during printing. Simplify3D attempts to repair many of these common issues behind-the-scenes to make things easier for new users. The latest release continues to improve this functionality, allowing even more models to be printed successfully without user involvement.
* Support for BFB File Formats - The latest update adds support for the Bits-from-Bytes (BFB) file format which enables another generation of 3D printers to utilize state-of-the-art slicing and printing capabilities from Simplify3D.
New in version 3.1.0
* Added support for XYZprinting da Vinci 1.1 Plus, da Vinci 1.0 Pro, and da Vinci Jr. 1.0
* Updated support for latest FlashForge Dreamer firmware and new FlashForge Finder 3D printer
* New support for Bits-from-Bytes (BFB) file format including automatic flowrate control
* New file format export options to streamline the creation and management of multiple file formats
* Added support for line numbering and checksums during USB printing for real-time error checking and improved reliability
* Numerous enhancements to USB printing for da Vinci machines including real-time preview tracking and progress reporting
* Added support for Wi-Fi printing to da Vinci 1.1 Plus and da Vinci 1.0 Pro
* Multiple process dialog now uses the previously selected processes as the default selection
* More intuitive file extension prompts when exporting toolpaths into different file formats
* New firmware configuration option for using software-based flow control
* Cross-section tool now allows easy selection and editing of internal model features including interior support structures
* Customized profiles created using the Configuration Assistant will now be compatible with the Dual Extrusion Wizard
* Improved pre-heating sequence for multiple extruders
* Improved retract-while-wiping performance for complex shapes and fill patterns
* Improved retractions when creating multiple ooze shields and prime pillars
* Continued improvements to the slicing engine for automatically handling models with slight defects or mesh errors
* Improved filtering for small movements during toolpath generation
* Improved support for latest Smoothieware firmware and USB communication protocols
* Post-processing ******s can now contain commas
* Post-processing comments in the gcode header will now be maintained to avoid extra line breaks or invalid commands
* Improved warnings for firmware or machine settings that will be overriden by your process settings
* New warning to prevent closing the software when an active print is running
* New licensing improvements for easier management of software installations
* Added over 30 new pre-configured profiles including the 3D Systems CubePro, BCN3D Sigma, bq Prusa i3 Hephestos 2, Cocoon Create 3D Printer, CTC Bizer Dual, E3D BigBox, LulzBot TAZ 6, MendelMax 3.0 Dual, Monoprice Maker Select, PowerSpec Ultra, Raise3D N2, re:3D Gigabot 2 XL and Gigabot 3 XL, Renkforce RF2000, Kossel Pro, Robo3D R1+, Turnigy Fabrikator and Fabrikator Mini, Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker 2 Extended+, DeltaWASP 20?40, and DeltaWASP 40?70
* Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor
* 2GB or more of RAM
OS: Windows XP or greater
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Simplify3D 3>1 (x86Lx64)