لدينا قسم خاص للإعلانات
عن المنتجات والخدماتيمكنك الدخول عليه
.. أي عضو يكتب مواضيع دعائية بشكل عشوائي في الأقسام الأخرى سيتم حظره وحجب عنوان
الاعضاء الجدد : رغبة منا في تنظيم
محتويات المنتدى فإننا نود ابلاغ منتسبينا الجدد أن جميع المواضيع التي تكتب من
قبلكم لن تكون ظاهرة إلا في حال موافقتنا عليها .. يرجى منكم تحري الدقة بما يكتب
من قلبكم لكي لا تتعرض العضوية الخاصة بكم للحجب
روائــع البرامــج الكاملـــة لكل برنامج سيريال او كراك ليصبح كامل .. هنا نختصر المسافات بوضع البرنامج مع تفعيله
3D Systems announced the release of version 13 of its Cimatron software for mold-, die- and tool-makers. This new version introduces new and enhanced capabilities that can dramatically accelerate productivity and minimize overhead in the design and manufacturing of molds, dies and discrete parts.
As part of 3D Systems' end-to-end solutions, Cimatron is a key component in today's digital manufacturing workflow, allowing 3D Systems customers to optimize their processes and unlock greater productivity on the factory floor.
A fully redesigned user interface that is faster to use, and easier to learn and customizeCimatron 13 includes many new features and capabilities such as:
- A broad range of new CAD for tooling functionalities for faster design, including direct modeling, new mesh operations with hybrid modeling capabilities and enhanced assembly functions
- Boosted drafting capabilities including the dynamic creation of multiple views and the ability to create shaded views
- New mold-design applicative tools including gates design for a more streamlined design process and conformal cooling tools for the easy design of curved cooling channels that shorten injection cycle times and prevent part warpage
- Separate environments for progressive- and transfer-dies for quick design of any die type
- Smart electrode mirroring tools and hybrid design environments for accelerated electrode design with automated solid tools
- A new plate machining solution that provides a complete set of capabilities for fast, efficient and automated programming of mold- and die-plates
- New measurement on CNC machines to define the measurement probing cycle in the NC environment, allowing validation of the machining process while the part is on the machine
- New and improved NC programming capabilities for milling and drilling to boost programming automation in rough, finish and 2.5 axis operations
- Concurrent design and manufacturing environment, enabling multiple users to work on the same project simultaneously
About 3D Systems
3D Systems provides comprehensive 3D products and services, including 3D printers, print materials, on-demand manufacturing services and digital design tools. Its ecosystem supports advanced applications from the product design shop to the factory floor to the operating room. 3D Systems' precision healthcare capabilities include simulation, Virtual Surgical Planning, and printing of medical and dental devices as well as patient-specific surgical instruments. As the originator of 3D printing and a shaper of future 3D solutions, 3D Systems has spent its 30 year history enabling professionals and companies to optimize their designs, transform their workflows, bring innovative products to market and drive new business models.
About Cimatron Group
Cimatron is part of 3D Systems, a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced on-demand custom parts for professionals and consumers alike in materials including plastics, ****ls, ceramics and edibles.
CimatronE and GibbsCAM are two major CAD/CAM software for manufacturing product lines. They cater to all manufacturing sectors, offering specialized solutions for mold and die makers, as well as solutions for 2.5-5 Axis production milling, turning and MTM.
Name: CimatronE Version: (64bit) 13.0 Home:
Interface: english OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 10 Size: 3.0 Gb