08-19-2016, 02:56 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Home Inventory 3.5.0 (Mac OSX)
Home Inventory 3.5.0 | MacOSX | 13.1 MB
Keep important information about the items in your Home
in one place. Store make, model, serial numbers, purchase price and date, photos, receipts, warranty information (manufacturer's, extended, etc), and much more. Use the dated notes feature to make notes about modifications and repairs. Attach files, such as digital copies of owner's manuals.
KNOW YOU'RE PREPARED
Should disaster strike, the robust and configurable reporting system gives you the information you need and proof of possession to file a claim or police report. No need to try and remember what you have and what it's worth - it's all in Home Inventory.
KNOW YOUR INSURED
Coverage analysis features help you determine if you have the right amount of insurance for your belongins so you don't find out that you're under-insured when it's too late.
Stay on top of regular Home maintenance tasks, such as changing batteries in your smoke detectors, store basic information about your Home (year built, purchase price, etc.), and keep track your home's property assessment history.
TRACK YOUR COLLECTIONS
From comic books to bottles of wine, track the value and details of each item within a collection individually and the collection as a whole.
ADD ITEMS AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER
Add items to your Inventory while away from your computer with our free helper app, Home Inventory Remote Entry, for the iPhone and iPad. Remote Entry uses your WiFi connection to communicate with Home Inventory while you wander your Home and build out your Inventory or enter information offline and sync it up later.
Add items to your Inventory by scanning UPC/EAN barcodes from Home Inventory Remote Entry on your iPhone or iPad.
KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE
Home Inventory can backup your Inventory to an external drive or a cloud-synced folder, such as Dropbox or iCloud Drive. You can also backup to your iPhone or iPad for viewing with our free helper app, Home Inventory Mobile Backup.
* Use your scanner to add photos and receipts
* Use your iPhone or iPad to add items, photos and receipts
* Add items by scanning UPC/EAN barcodes from your iPhone or iPad.
* Customizable fields and field layouts
* Built-in currency conversion
* Each Inventory file can have its own base currency
* Drag and drop between Inventory files
* Robust and flexible reporting options
* Password protection
* Import and export CSV data
* Track property assessments
* Warranty expiration tracking
* Property insurance coverage *****s
* Track and value collections
* Keep multiple inventories
* Support for Retina displays
* Full-screen support
* Sandboxed app for increased security
* Store your Inventory on iCloud Drive or Dropbox.com
* Backup to iCloud Drive or Dropbox.com
* View your Inventory from your iPhone or iPad
What's New in Version 3.5.0
* The new Home Inventory Inbox makes maintaining your Inventory a snap. Use the free print plugin (download instructions are in the app) to add digital receipts to the Inbox as you make your purchases without having to open Home Inventory. When you're ready to add your purchases to your inventory, the Inbox's streamlined interface makes it easy to quickly add new items associated with the receipts in your inbox all from within a single view.
* A badge next to the Inbox button tells you how many receipts are waiting in your Inbox.
* In addition to creating new items from receipts in the Inbox, you can also add a receipt from the Inbox to an existing item through the Item view Receipts section.
* Add file attachments from the Inbox to existing items through the Item View Files section.
* You can also drag and drop files straight into the Inbox view without going through the print plugin.
* Support for the new Photo Entry mode in Home Inventory Remote Entry for quickly entering items with just a photo and a name in rapid succession.
* You can now add new categories, collections, conditions, and ********s straight from the add/edit item panel.
* A new item list sort option, Sort By Completion, lets you sort items based on how complete the information is for each item (an item is considered complete if it has a price or value, at least one photo, at least one receipt, and a warranty).
* Item detail reports no longer include a photos section for items with only a single photo when the report is configured to show the main item photo in the basic item information section.
* The 'Begin each item on a new page' option is now un-checked by default when creating a new custom item detail report.
* Fixed a bug that can sometimes interfere with obtaining map directions in OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
* Fixed a bug where WiFi backups to Mobile Backup would occasionally fail with a timeout error.
* Fixed a bug where the Quick Help overlay appears too large on Retina displays.
* Fixed a bug where 'Year Built' field displayed a comma in the year when editing Home stats.
* Fixed a bug where the correct item quantity was not being displayed for coverage categories that included items with quantities greater than 1.
* Fixed a bug in the coverage analysis report where a coverage category containing no items would show as covering one item for a value of $0.00.
* Minor visual bug fixes and tweaks.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Home Inventory 3>5>0 (Mac OSX)