لدينا قسم خاص للإعلانات
عن المنتجات والخدماتيمكنك الدخول عليه
.. أي عضو يكتب مواضيع دعائية بشكل عشوائي في الأقسام الأخرى سيتم حظره وحجب عنوان
الاعضاء الجدد : رغبة منا في تنظيم
محتويات المنتدى فإننا نود ابلاغ منتسبينا الجدد أن جميع المواضيع التي تكتب من
قبلكم لن تكون ظاهرة إلا في حال موافقتنا عليها .. يرجى منكم تحري الدقة بما يكتب
من قلبكم لكي لا تتعرض العضوية الخاصة بكم للحجب
روائــع البرامــج الكاملـــة لكل برنامج سيريال او كراك ليصبح كامل .. هنا نختصر المسافات بوضع البرنامج مع تفعيله
Make visually stunning videos virtually anywhere. With the industry-leading video production toolset, you can work across desktop and devices to edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions with brilliant color for film, TV, and web.
It's the most colorful Premiere Pro yet.
See how the fastest and most efficient video editor helps you create your most visually stunning productions yet - and easily make the switch from Final Cut or Avid.
- Lightweight proxies let you switch easily between high- and low-res formats, so you can edit on any device without overloading your system.
- Enhanced Lumetri Color tools give you new ways to get creative with color, plus you can apply new preset SpeedLooks in a single click.
- Dynamic Link eliminates intermediate rendering between Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition or After Effects for more seamless workflows.
- Skip transcoding and edit virtually any type of media, from smartphone video to 8K footage, thanks to broad native format support.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
Premiere Pro is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets - including Adobe Stock - right inside the app and quickly put an idea into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
The right assets. Right away.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your Looks, photos, graphics, stock videos, and other assets, so they're instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with 55 million royalty-free images, graphics, and videos inside your apps. The new Adobe Stock Premium collection offers curated images from some of the world's leading creatives.
What's NewVersion 10.4.0 (2015.4):
- Proxy media support when Dynamic Linking to After Effects has been improved
- Several new QuickTime formats are now natively supported on Windows without the QuickTime player needing to be installed (Import: AAC, PNG, Animation codec; Export: Animation codec)
- The HDR Specular slider in the Lumetri Panel now functions correctly
- Frame accuracy has been improved when flattening a Multi-Camera Source Sequence containing speed changes
- Certain issues encountered when transcoding image sequences on ingest have been resolved
- The stability of FCP XML export has been improved
- The stability of Multi-Camera Source Sequence creation has been improved.
- Certain issues with incorrect numbers of audio channels when creating proxy files have been fixed
- Performance issues with H264 media on Windows when 'Enable Accelerated H264 Decoding' was enabled have been fixed
- Fixed an issue where a noise burst could occur when playing back at 2x with 'Maintain pitch while shuttling' enabled
- Some issues with dragging Multi-Camera Source Sequences to a sequence or to the Project Panel have been resolved
.stl files now conform to EBU 3264
- The Link Media dialog no longer has certain file types disabled
- An issue with color control surfaces not correctly applying master track controls has been resolved
- Fixed an issue with waveforms offsetting when flattening Multi-Camere Source Sequences
- Fixed a rendering issue on scaled clips with OpenCL or CUDA
- An issue with opacity handles from previous versions not being accessible has been fixed
-Fixed an issue with black frames for RED files with a certain NVIDIA driver installed (368.39)
- An issue where audio did not play back after enabling 'Maintain Audio Pitch' with a speed change in place has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where trimming in the time line could disable Overlays from appearing
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X v10.9, v10.10, or v10.11
- 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- 8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display
- Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance