08-03-2016, 04:41 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
StataCorp Stata.14.1 (Revision 20.06.2016)
StataCorp LP. has released update of Stata 14.1 is a complete, integrated statistical software package that provides everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics.
Stata is a powerful statistical software that enables users to analyze, manage, and produce graphical visualizations of data. It is primarily used by researchers in the fields of economics, biomedicine, and political science to examine data patterns. It has both a command line and graphical user interface making the use of the software more intuitive.
What's new in update 20.06.2016
- Stata has been updated to account for the leap second that will be added by the International Earth Rotation and Reference Systems Service on December 31, 2016. Stata's datetime/C UTC date format now recognizes 31dec2016 23
60 as a valid time.
- estat teffects did not correctly compute the standard errors for total and indirect effects between endogenous variables. This has been fixed.
- menbreg with option dispersion incorrectly exited with error message "option dispersion not allowed". This has been fixed.
- mixed with robust standard errors and prefix by incorrectly exited with an error message. This has been fixed.
- predict with option yhat, option residuals, or option scores incorrectly exited with an error message when used after nl with option lnsql. This has been fixed.
- statsby with options by and total, when specified as a prefix for mixed with robust standard errors, returned correct values of the requested statistics for each by-group but returned only missing values when computed using all observations in the dataset. This has been fixed.
- xtreg with a string variable specified in option vce(cluster clustvar), when used to fit a fixed-effects or random-effects model, incorrectly exited with an error message. This has been fixed.
- After the 06jul2016 update, all user-written commands accessed from the User menu incorrectly exited with error message "too many menus (limit of 1250)". This has been fixed.
About StataCorp LP
StataCorp LP develops, distributes, and supports statistical software. Its products include Stata, which provides an integrated statistics, graphics, and data-management solution for data analyzers; and Stata/MP, which provides support for multiple-processor computers and multicore computers of various statistics and data-management packages. The company also offers two and three day courses, on-site training courses, short courses, seminars, and Web-based courses for learning Stata. In addition, it publishes a peer-reviewed quarterly journal, as well as books on Stata and statistics. Further, StataCorp LP sells mugs, shirts, caps, polos, mouse pads, USB drives, bookmarks, computer briefcases, natural sandstone coasters, black Stata tote, books, and journals online. The company primarily serves the government, corporate, and educational sectors. StataCorp LP offers its products through its distributors and resellers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in College Station, Texas.
Name: StataCorp Stata
Version: 14.1 (Revision 20.06.2016)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 334.1 mb
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
StataCorp Stata>14>1 (Revision 20>06>2016)