07-29-2016, 07:35 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
QuarkXPress 2016.12.1 Multilingual Portable
Building on the foundation of performance and reliability delivered by its predecessor, QuarkXPress 2016 is the must-have upgrade for every QuarkXPress user. From the simplicity of the new colour picker tool to the innovation of exporting HTML5 Publications, QuarkXPress 2016 takes design and productivity to the next level.
QuarkXPress 2016: The Better Alternative for Creative Professionals
QuarkXPress 2016 builds on the success of its predecessor, which 66% of users* rated as the best version of QuarkXPress ever. With its 64-bit architecture, QuarkXPress 2016 delivers outstanding performance across the board, from file handling and layout rendering to PDF export. Add in a raft of innovative new capabilities and long requested features and you have a winning combination for creatives who only want the best.
New Wish List Features Delivered
You asked and we delivered even more of the features you requested to take QuarkXPress to the next level.
Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
Say bye to time-consuming projects (think rebuilding logos and reconstructing PDF files sent by your clients). QuarkXPress is the first layout application to import PDF, Illustrator and EPS files and convert them to native objects.˚ Look forward to fully editable Bezier versions of vector graphics, real text and automatically extracted colours and fonts.
Copy and Paste Objects from Illustrator, PowerPoint and Others to QuarkXPress
Simply copy items from other applications such as PowerPoint, Illustrator or even InDesign and paste them into your QuarkXPress layout as Native QuarkXPress Objects˚, allowing you to easily complete or reuse them up in QuarkXPress 2016.
Multi-Gradient Colour Blends
Export as HTML5 Publications
With HTML5 Publications you can go beyond static print layouts to add interactive enrichments such as scrollable areas, slide shows, animations and more. Quite possibly the easiest way to share your final magazine, newspaper, comics, reports, ads and more. Even use HTML5 Publications to enable Web-based previews for your customers.
Support for OpenType Stylistic Sets
XTensions Interface Consistency
QuarkXPress 2016 System Requirements
- QuarkXPress 2016 requires a dual core CPU with at least 1 GB available for QuarkXPress, ideally 4 GB available for QuarkXPress.
- QuarkXPress 2016 is supported on OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite and El Capitan as well as on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (all 64 bit only).
- QuarkXPress 2016 does not run on 32 Bit operating systems.
What's New in QuarkXPress 2016:
- Convert PDF, Illustrator and EPS Files to Native QuarkXPress Objects
- Paste as Native Objects from Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Multi-Gradient Colour Blends
- Export as HTML5 Publications
- Support for OpenType Stylistic Sets
- Touchpad Support for Pinch and Zoom (Mac only)
- Search and Replace Non-breaking Spaces and Characters - Video
- Additional Dynamic Guides for Textbox Columns - Video
- Fit Textbox to Text - Video
- Colour Picker (Eyedropper tool) - Video
- Streamlined and Efficient UI Now also on Windows - Video
- Option to Make Measurement Palette 50% Larger
- Option to Line Wrap Content Variables
- Support for ICCv4 Profiles
- And More
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
QuarkXPress 2016>12>1 Multilingual Portable