07-23-2016, 07:59 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Sip Pro 4.2.6 (Mac OSX)
Sip Pro 4.2.6 | MacOSX | 3.8 MB
The *******ingly simple color picker that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you're set! See what's on special with Sip below.
Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you're thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color's code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely for your health.
* Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
* Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
* Toggle "All Caps" CSS color formatting.
* Constantly guzzling colors.
* Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
* and much more!
Sip Pro is a series of features that makes Sip even more powerful and fun to use without losing its simplicity.
* Color Dock - Your "currently in use" palettes more available and unobtrusive than ever.
* Palettes - A new way to create, organize, edit and share colors with everyone.
* Multiple Colors - Easy as it should be. Just press shift and click in the sequence of colors you need.
* Custom Formats - Customize color formats already provided, and also create and share new ones.
* Editor - A quick and simple way to edit colors without the need of any additional software.
* Sip Everywhere - Besides all the new features, you now have all content synced in your devices.
What's New in Version 4.2.6
- Fixed minor issues.
- Fixed Swift "UIColor RGB Format" issue when using fraction numbers.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Sip Pro 4>2>6 (Mac OSX)