07-20-2016, 07:21 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Zend Technologies Zend Studio 13.5.1 (Win/Mac)
Zend Technologies Zend Studio 13.5.1 (Win/Mac) | 315 MB | 318.8 MB | 311.6 MB
With 3X faster performance, Zend Studio
allows you to code faster, debug more easily, and take advantage of the massive performance gains in PHP 7. This is the next-generation PHP IDE designed to create high-quality PHP apps while boosting developers' productivity. It's the only PHP IDE that combines mobile development with PHP and includes a sample mobile application with source code.
Why Zend Studio?
- Code faster with up to 3X performance improvements in indexing, validation, searching of PHP code
- Superior PHP 7 support, PHP 7 express migration assistant, and seamless integration with Zend Server 9
- Robust debugging capabilities with Xdebug, Zend Debugger, and Z-Ray integration
- Extensive plugin capabilities provided by the large Eclipse eco-system
- Support for best-in-class dev tools including Docker and Git Flow
- Intelligent code editor
- Deploy PHP applications on any server including cloud support for Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
What's new in Zend Studio 13.5
The latest release includes improved performance, PHP 7 support, and integration with best-in-market debug tools like Xdebug, Zend Debugger, and Z-Ray. Zend Studio 13.5 also includes EGit integration, PHP editor improvements, terminal view options, and an Eclipse Marketplace Client plugin to extend your Eclipse eco-system.
PHP indexer now 3 times faster
Zend Studio 13.5 introduces a new PHP indexer, based on Apache Lucene, that replaces the prior PHP indexer based on the H2 database. The new indexer allows faster execution of basic tasks like displaying code assist, validating code, navigating through source code, searching for PHP types and methods, and building the type hierarchy. All these tasks execute up to 3 times faster. The indexing process itself runs up to 3 times faster too and consumes up to 3 times less space on the file system.
Query the index database while it's still being built
A noteworthy feature of the new PHP indexer is that it allows querying the index database while it's still being built. This means no more freezing of the IDE if the code assist is triggered while the projects are still being indexed. You can start being productive the very first second after launching Zend Studio.
Execute your code when you want
Any long-running background jobs that lock the IDE workspace no longer block the executing run/debug launchers. You can execute your code as soon as you want, while the IDE is still executing the code validation, indexing, and other background jobs.
PHP 7 is the default
PHP 7 is the default interpreter. New PHP projects are configured for PHP 7.
PHP 7 built-in executables with Zend Debugger
Zend Studio bundles PHP 7 built-in executables with Zend Debugger that can be used for running and debugging PHP CLI ******s. These built-in executables are also used for running Composer, PHPUnit, and the Apigility editors.
Anonymous classes and functions support
The support for anonymous classes and functions is improved both in the PHP editor and in the outline view.
Return types in the outline view
The return types of functions and methods are displayed in the outline view. The outline view displays both PHP 7 return type declarations and PHPDoc @return declarations.
Correct syntax highlighting for reserved words
PHP 7 allows the use of reserved words as properties, constants, and method names, defined on classes, functions, and traits. Zend Studio 13.5 now determines the context where the reserved words are used and highlights them correctly.
PHP editor improvements:
Adjust and save code assist window sizes
If the window size of the code assist is too small, you can easily resize using the mouse by hovering on the window edges. With Zend Studio 13.5 this change in the window size is remembered, so you don't need to do it again next time you use the code assist.
Hovering over problem markers shows the available quick fixes
Zend Studio provides quick fixes for many validation issues. It's now easier to use the quick fixes by simply hovering the mouse over the underlined problem marker - a hover window pops up showing the available quick fixes. Clicking on any of the quick fixes immediately applies it to the source code.
Improved support for PHPDoc tags
Code assist now works better inside PHPDoc blocks. In particular, code assist suggests available PHP classes for the @param, @return, and @throws tags.
Inline @var comments considered by semantic analysis
In previous releases, semantic analysis marked variables as "undefined" even though they were explicitly annotated with an inline @var comment. These comments are now scanned by semantic analysis and taken into account when identifying undefined variables.
PHP exception breakpoints (Xdebug only)
PHP exception breakpoints can be added using the "Add PHP Exception Breakpoint" tool button in the breakpoints view. The debugger breaks the execution when the specified PHP exception is thrown. The exception breakpoints work only if Xdebug is used - Zend Debugger does not support these kind of breakpoints.
Terminal view now available in the main package
The terminal view is now part of the main installation package. It can be opened in several ways:
- Using the Ctrl+Alt+T shortcut to open a local terminal
- Using Shift+Ctrl+Alt+T to open a Launch Terminal dialog allows the selection of a different terminal type, for example an SSH Terminal
- Using the Show In > Terminal context menu in the PHP Explorer view
- Using the Window > Show View > Other menu
Composer output integration
The output of the composer tool is now displayed in the terminal view instead of the plain console view. This way the composer output supports ANSI coloring and enables interactive user input.
- Integration with EGit plugin versions 4.2 and 4.3 introduces improvements in GitFlow, Gerrit, and GitHub support, in the staging view and in the support for submodules and nested repositories.
- Quick fixes now available in the problems view, indicated by a lightbulb and invoked using the context menu or the Ctrl+1 shortcut.
- Detection of local Zend Server is now optional.
- CSS3 profile is available in the CSS editor and code assist suggests CSS3-related declarations.
- Installed Eclipse Marketplace Client plugin makes it easier to find and install Eclipse community plugins.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Zend Technologies Studio 13>5>1 (WinLMac)
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
كود HTML معطلة
الساعة الآن 03:16 PM الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3