07-11-2016, 10:23 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
zeitAnker Annotation Edit 1.9.82 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
zeitAnker Annotation Edit 1.9.82 Multilingual MacOSX | 17.37 MB
is a unique editor for professional subtitles, captions and annotations. Annotation Edit
is designed to give production houses and eLearning environments a smooth subtitle workflow for Apple DVD Studio Pro / Final Cut Pro, QuickTime WebTV and broadcast.
Annotation Edit can import & export DVD Studio Pro/Spruce STL, STL EBU binary (all latin characters), Final Cut Pro XML - including italic style, alignment and position, SCC closed caption (line 21) - including italic style and position. Import of DVD Studio Pro subtitle track item de******ion xml - all ********s at once, including italic.
- SCC import and export, tran****** import, DVD Studio Pro track item de******ion import. Italic style, alignment and position can be imported from and exported to SCC, FCP XML, DVD Studio Pro STL and EBU STL. RTF export. FCP XML export with fades.
- Reads native time-code offset. Support for Apple Remote Control.
- Audio scrubbing, keypad shortcuts.
- Lots of refinements.
Annotation Edit 1.2.1 introduced a new feature "Quick Spotting".
Let us call it "instant spotting". In most of cases this feature will save you vast amounts of spotting time.
Just have a look here at this movie. No tricks, all takes are done in real-time, showing instant spottings from several mixed-down sources, including a full-length feature film.
- Annotation Edit Version 1.3 focusses on tran******s and file exchange with external translators.
- Now included are MS Excel XML import and export. RTF with time-code import and export. MS Excel XML may include time-code offset information, as well as some logging notes.
- Plain text, Plain RTF, MS Word doc, html can be imported with automatic duration calculation.
- A new fast logging mode has been added to quickly assign time-code to tran******s. No arenaline based live spotting, relax hit fast logging when the subtitle should disappear. Annotation Edit will try to set the corresponding start - by words per minute calculation.
- If just need to feed in translations, you can feed in plain text ********s and let Annotation Edit apply the time-code and styles from your spotted master track. Or apply Instant spotting to tran******s, just prepare the tran****** with corresponding line delimiters.
- New snap functions to reposition the start or end of a subtitle to the current time.
- If you need to bring in frame-based time-code, the new time-remapping functions will help you.
- DVD Studio Pro and EBU STL can write the native time-code to STL. No need for offsetting by hand before export.
- Multiple illegal time-code values, overlaps, duration and text length errors can be found and often even fixed with one click.
- Hard wrap long lines to apply to the technical specification of captions.
- All proceesing features are greatly enhanced.
- A free test-drive of our new Blu-ray plugin is included.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
zeitAnker Annotation Edit 1>9>82 Multilingual (Mac OSX)