07-11-2016, 09:18 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Visution Mapio Pro 2.2.7 (Mac OSX)
Visution Mapio Pro 2.2.7 | MacOSX | 72.6 MB
is a powerful solution for creating projection shows. Now you can work not only with the standard screen, but also with any inclines, including cylindrical and spherical and various shapes. Unlimited slices will allow you to separate videos to cover any space. You can use multiple projectors to organize panoramic and 3D scenes.
MAPIO 2 key features
- Two application modes - can be used as FFGL plug-in or Standalone application
- Syphon/Spout support as client and server (for a standalone only)
- Each slice in Standalone mode supports image, video file (based on FFmpeg) or Sypthon/Spout as a source
- Solid color or gradient as a source of a slice.
- Capture broadcasting video streams, IPTV.
- Capture of screens.
- Blackmagic Decklink devices with a naitive settings.
- QML sketches for content generation, that allow to create a custom application with a rich user interface with animation, multi-touch and GPU shaders.
- Importing of 3D file format (Collada *.dae and FBX) support (please see below About 3D import)
- Export to SVG or PNG of selected slices and masks
- Binding several FFGL plug-in to a single MAPIO2 editor/project
- Significantly improved editing features for slices - group transformations, resize and rotation for slices and masks
- Editable vectors and bitmap images masks can be set up for each Input or Output map
- Tools for splitting Masks and Slices
- Advanced warping tool
- Edge Blending tool
- Bezier Tool for slices and masks
- For each separate slice define opacity, brightness, contrast, color saturation, gamma, separate RGB gamma, black & white levels and transparency.
- Option for automatic perspective correction for slices
- Different slices shapes: quad, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, ellipse (based on the input mask)
- Detailed accuracy with unlimited zooming of the workspace
- The overlay layer with mouse cursor, edges and slices vertices in map output (also in FFGL mode)
- OSC control
- Copy & Paste of the selected slices or masks
- Unlimited undo operations
- GPU acceleration, use all the power of your computer
- Autosave the project and recovering after crash
- And many more features.
MAPIO 2 PRO additional features
Media manager, playlists
Kinect 1 support
- Dynamic masks with image enhancers like a blur, median filter, temporal filter (also available in FFGL).
- Tracking skeleton with attached video slices and mask for dynamic mapping.
LED Pixel mapping
- Two way mapping of pixels, Auto or Manual.
- Different types of sensors for retrieving and calculating pixel values from video stream.
- Output to ArtNet-DMX devices with non-limited network adapters/universes.
- Output to USB-DMX devices: Enttec (and others FTDI based)/Digital Enlightenment/FX5/Velleman/Sunlite/uDMX/Eurolite.
- Output to serial port devices like Arduino and other RS232/FTDI devices.
- Any custom fixtures which contain R,G,B,W,L - pixels in any order.
- Supports PixelPusher devices natively.
+ PixelMapping: added FPS control which is separate from the render FPS.
* PixelMapping ArtNet-DMX: fixed bugs after loading the project in other Ethernet settings.
* Fixed wrong color converting for some YUV color space video files with a non-standard resolution of a frame.
* Fixed rare bug in loading of a preview of a video.
* Fixed rare bug in restoring the audio volume of videos.
* Improvement of stability of auto-starting videos after loading of a project.
* Fixed the crash on the Enter key when slice's name editing (in plug-in mode)
* Fix InstaFeed for new Instagram API and rules (now you can work with your own clientId in sandbox mode only)
Requirements: MacOS X 10.7.x - 10.11.x
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Visution Mapio Pro 2>2>7 (Mac OSX)