04-20-2016, 05:44 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
HoudahGeo 5.0 Build 12907 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
HoudahGeo 5.0 Build 12907 Multilingual MacOSX | 27.3 MB
Know Where You Took That Photo! Use HoudahGeo
to geocode and geotag your photos. "Pin" photos to the exact ********s where they were taken. HoudahGeo
stores latitude, longitude and altitude as geotags right within the image file. Just like a GPS-enabled camera.
HoudahGeo supports many methods of geocoding, ranging from automatic to manual. Use a GPS track log, reference photos taken with iPhone or pick ********s on the built-in map. HoudahGeo integrates with Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom. It can notify iPhoto or Aperture when places information has been updated.
View. Organize. Find!
Geotags tie your photos to geographical ********s. View your photos on a map. Use your favorite photo cataloging tools to organize and find photos by places. Future-proof your photos with geotags. HoudahGeo writes EXIF, XMP, and IPTC ****data tags to JPEG and RAW image files. Industry standards ensure that the information can be used by a wide variety of software and services. Geotagging is essential for professionals who need to know and show where photos were taken. E.g. to ******** wildlife migration, locate structure damage, enhance real estate listings, etc.
Use a GPS device, a track logger, or your phone to record a GPS track log. HoudahGeo matches your photos to data points in the track log. HoudahGeo reads many common track log file formats: GPX, NMEA, Garmin FIT, Wintec TES, etc. HoudahGeo can also connect to a wide variety of GPS devices. Download the trial version to check if your device is supported.
Geocoding Without a GPS
- Use the built-in map to double-check, adjust, or assign ********s to your photos. Drag images to map ********s for quick geocoding.
- HoudahGeo also connects to Google Earth where you can pick ********s from the globe.
- Use your iPhone or GPS-enabled camera to take geotagged reference photos. HoudahGeo uses these to geocode photos taken during the same timeframe.
- Use HoudahGeo Places to quickly assign coordinates and ******** names to photos taken at your favorite spots.
View and Update ****data
- HoudahGeo saves ****data to industry standard EXIF, XMP, and IPTC ****data tags without recompression or loss of quality.
- HoudahGeo works with JPEG as well as a large number of RAW file formats. It also supports XMP sidecar files.
- Use HoudahGeo to add ******** names, titles, de******ions and keywords to your photos.
- Reverse geocoding fills in city, province and country names.
- Browse Apple Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, and Adobe Lightroom libraries. Access both edited versions and original image files.
- Notify iPhoto or Aperture of updated places information.
Show Photos in Context
- See your photos set along the path you travelled.
- Create KMZ or KML files from GPS tracks and photos. View these using Google Earth or Google Maps.
- Imagine going on a safari. Return home and see a bird's-eye view of your journey. Locate the exact tree that leopard was perched in.
- Publish photos and KML files to Dropbox for your friends to view in Google My Maps.
What's New in HoudahGeo 5.0:
- Places: Save coordinates and ******** names of your favorite places
- Drag-and-drop geocoding: Drag images to ********s on the built-in map
- Reverse geocoding: Look up ******** names in English, German, Spanish and French
- Google Earth export: New templates and designs for Google Earth KML export
- Publish KML to Dropbox: Upload photos and track logs to Dropbox. View in Google Earth and Google My Maps
- Camera import: Download photos directly from your camera or memory card
- Map search: Search for landmarks, cities, as well as your favorite places
Requirements: HoudahGeo 5.0 requires OS X 10.10 or later. It is fully compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
HoudahGeo 5>0 Build 12907 Multilingual (Mac OSX)