لدينا قسم خاص للإعلانات
عن المنتجات والخدماتيمكنك الدخول عليه
.. أي عضو يكتب مواضيع دعائية بشكل عشوائي في الأقسام الأخرى سيتم حظره وحجب عنوان
الاعضاء الجدد : رغبة منا في تنظيم
محتويات المنتدى فإننا نود ابلاغ منتسبينا الجدد أن جميع المواضيع التي تكتب من
قبلكم لن تكون ظاهرة إلا في حال موافقتنا عليها .. يرجى منكم تحري الدقة بما يكتب
من قلبكم لكي لا تتعرض العضوية الخاصة بكم للحجب
روائــع البرامــج الكاملـــة لكل برنامج سيريال او كراك ليصبح كامل .. هنا نختصر المسافات بوضع البرنامج مع تفعيله
MusicDevelopments RapidComposer 2.9 Portable (x64) | 63 MB
RapidComposer is a complete solution for music composers, both amateurs and professionals. It is a comprehensive software that offers you advanced tools for score composing or editing. With its preview tool you can listen to your creation as you compose it. RapidComposer is a unique, non-destructive, phrase-based music composition software.
- Core functionality: creating, editing, generating phrases, phrase and rhythm generators, variations...
- VSTi 2.4 and soundfont (.SF2) support
- Sophisticated MIDI CC editing and recording
- Audio tracks
- Standalone and VST version (both for Windows and OS X)
- Melody Generator
- Articulations that can be assigned to phrases and individual notes
- Idea Tool to generate a multitrack composition based on your rules
- Phrase Morphing is a unique feature not found in other applications
- Unlimited tempo and signature changes in the composition
What's new in RapidComposer 2.9:
- Harmonization of melody using two different algorithms.
- Brand new VST plug-in which communicates with the application through a bridge
- The new note inspector lets you conveniently edit the properties of multiple notes, with several transformations on selected notes
- Improved rhythm editing
- New variation: 'Simplify Phrase' to make the rhythm simpler of any phrase
- New variation: 'Adjust Note Lengths v2' for fine control of note lengths, even with envelopes
- New variation: 'Add Chord Notes' which is similar to 'Add Interval' but adds only chord notes
- New variation: 'Extract Rhythm'
- Ghost copies can be moved to other tracks. This opens new possibilities in the program.
- It is possible to specify the length of the rhythm to allow rhythmic repetitions for longer phrases.
- 'Join Notes' has a new option to inhibit joining notes at chord boundaries
- 'Add Interval' offers interval of 'second'
- New note mappings: 'Bass note+semitones' and 'Bass note+scale steps'
- The application can send certain keystrokes to the VST host in VST bridge mode (see Settings / Miscellaneous)
- It is possible to use 'Render Phrase With Variations' on absolute phrases.
- Octave is not shown in chord names on the master track when using roman numeral notation
- Chord inversion is displayed on the master track using less space to improve readability
- New phrase generator preview button to play back all other tracks with the phrase
- 'Apply' button is enabled when you edit a phrase from the phrase inspector
- 'Add To Clipboard' button added in the phrase editor
- Dragging the piano keyboard vertically and zooming (Ctrl-drag) works in the Phrase Editor and Phrase Inspector
- The master track inspector opens when you right-click on the master track header
- Pressing Shift during moving or resizing notes will ignore the snap setting
- The Idea Tool has a new setting to leave existing track configuration untouched.\tThis means the instruments, variations and MIDI controllers will not be overwritten by the Idea Tool.
- Note lengths are not expressed in beats anymore. Quarter note (1/4) is used as a 'beat'.
- [VST] fix a crashing bug during MIDI import
- Bug fix: the state of some VST plug-ins were not saved in the history (program change was not always detected)
- Bug fix: a MIDI file importing problem when tracks with the same name and channel were treated as one track fixed
- Bug fix: sometimes the window became very wide when the application started
- Other fixes and increased stability
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me