02-26-2016, 06:03 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Magic Number 2.7.8 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Magic Number 2.7.8 Multilingual | MacOSX | 4.2 MB
Math is easier with Magic
Number. When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze. From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number
lets you do more with less effort - whatever your level.
See better - your eyes deserve more
- See math properly and beautifully.
Say no to messy ((8*sin(30))^(1/4)/5)*arcos(pi)
- See the whole expression at any size.
Everything is crystal clear and easy to understand.
- See better results with superior formats.
Type naturally - no more mental barriers
- Type math as you see it.
For 2 sin 30 + + 9, just type '2 sin 30 + + 9'
No more backward thinking '2 x 30 sin + 9+'
And no more awkward syntax '2 * sin(30) + sqrt(9)'
- Type fast without touching the mouse.
You get lots of handy shortcuts like X for multiply.
- Edit without thinking.
Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.
Calculate intuitively - with extra smartness
- You can deal with time:
8:30 + 0:45 = 9:15
- In fact you can deal with all kinds of numbers: fractions, percentages, complex numbers, and more.
- You can let Magic Number do the algebra:
Enter '100 - ? = 55'. You get '? = 45'
Enter '240 - ? % = 192'. You get '? = 20'
Do more with less effort
- Want to make sense of a list of numbers?
The List feature gives you the sum, tax, and statistics with couple of clicks. It's like a mini speadsheet.
- The History lets you go back and reuse the past.
You can even compare results.
- You can export expressions beautifully as PDFs.
This means you have a simple equation editor.
Go beyond calculators
- Over 100 functions
- 25 digits accuracy
- 10 memories (variables)
- 4 customizable tax rates
- Over 50 scientific constants
- Linear regression
- Matrix (Inverse, determinant, Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
What's New in Version 2.7.8
Refinements and Fixes
- Magic Number now preserves your drawer selections.
- More optimization, less cruft, and cleaner code.
As the result, OS X 10.7 (Lion) is no longer supported.
- Fixed rounding errors with arctangent in radians.
- Fixed a rare error in converting radians to degrees.
- Sticky operator
This makes typing expressions easier with fewer parentheses.
To learn more, go to: Help ▸ What's New.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
********s: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Magic Number 2>7>8 Multilingual (Mac OSX)