11-30-2015, 11:08 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
JAM Software TreeSize Professional.184.108.40.2064 (x86/x64) + Portable
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 (32 or 64 Bit). Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems. From Windows Vista/Server 2008 onwards TreeSize provides a ribbon user interface.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
What's new in version 220.127.116.114:
- Bugfix: Imported XML reports are no longer missing "Expand" symbols.
- Bugfix: When reading an XML report with multiple scans, the scans are now shown again grouped. The progress shown while reading reports has been improved.
- Bugfix: MSI Installer: The property "ALLUSERS" has a valid value again.
- Bugfix: We now avoid a potential delay when TreeSize is started "as administrator" and cannot connect to a mapped network drive.
- Bugfix: The default Excel export file path, that can be adjusted in the Options dialog, is now memorized again.
- Bugfix: If a printed report contained some compressed items printed in blue, all following items were also printed in blue. This is no longer the case.
- Bugfix: File Search: Sorting by the column "Dir level" is significantly faster now.
- Bugfix: File Search Personal Edition: The "Add" Button in the dialog "Checkmark if..." is no longer disabled.
Home Page -
Download From Nitroflare
Download From RapidGator
Download From Uploaded
Download From Uploadrocket
JAM Software TreeSize Professional>6>2>3>1074 (x86Lx64) + Portable