10-19-2015, 07:31 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
CodeKit 2.5.1 (Mac OSX)
CodeKit 2.5.1 | MacOSX | 46.43 MB
CodeKit able to compile Less, Sass, Stylus, Coffee******, Type******, Jade, Haml, Slim, Markdown & **********; optimize minifitsirovat, squeeze all that is possible to optimize, compress and minifitsirovat; check the syntax of ********** and Coffee******; LiveReload create a compound that will be accessible in any browser, on any device. the most common frameworks (Foundation, Bourbon, Compass) is already inside, but even steeper - is built Bower; generate Source Map; plus everything you can "automate its" with Apple****** or Bash.
* Synchronize project settings for groups and machines in the open JSON format
* Keep one copy of the file on disk and easily use it in many projects, without worrying about file paths.
* Do ****** debugging fun and easy.
* Lossless, you can reduce the size of JPEG and PNG file with one click and see the saved result.
What's new in Version 2.5.1:
* On OS X 10.11 El Capitan, dragging a folder onto the window would not work in some instances. It now does.
* In BBEdit, certain file icons caused choppy scrolling. That is no longer the case.
* When setting an output path for a file, the path sometimes erroneously re-started at / Users / if your filesystem had corruption. This will no longer happen. Apple fixed the corruption issue in 10.11, so this affects only those on 10.10 and below.
* An issue where certain http downloads were rejected on El Capitan.
* An issue where Autoprefixer whined about something being deprecated.
* In some edge cases, sending Matt Damon into space results in unpredictable behavior. This update addresses the issue by no longer sending Matt Damon into space.
* This release brings Type****** 1.6.2, which is notable for a few reasons:
* Type****** now supports JSX and React with the new * .tsx file extension.
* There are two new options: module resolution and JSX handling. If you work with Type******, you should check the docs and make sure these are set correctly for your project.
* There are some backwards-incompatible changes. Read the Type****** blog for more information.
* Less -> 2.5.3
* Sass -> 3.4.19
* Stylus -> 0.52.4
* Coffee****** -> 1.10
* Type****** -> 1.6.2
* Uglify -> 2.5
* Autoprefixer -> 6.0.3
* Bourbon -> 4.2.5
* Node -> Not 4.0 because Aaron said it screwed everything up.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )
CodeKit 2>5>1 (Mac OSX)