:: تكنو ماسي ::
Money Pro 1.5.2 Multilangual (Mac OSX)
Money Pro 1.5.2 Multilangual | MacOSX | 27.7 MB
like a pro. Money
Pro is the next generation of Money
app (over 2 million downloads worldwide). Money
Pro is the one place for bill planning, budgeting and keeping track of your accounts. Easy sync with iPhone/iPad versions. Money
Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Filter transactions by selecting dates on the calendar.
- Take a quick glance at bills due.
- When you actually have a transaction, approve it quickly.
- Money Pro predicts transactions for the day that may not have been scheduled manually.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will ***** you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due (tomorrow, in 3 days, next week).
- Create budgeted entries, both for your income and expenses, and indicate budget limits for each entry.
- You can set different budget limits for every period, which is useful if you plan to reduce your spending gradually month by month.
- Start adding every transaction you have, and see progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- Select the category you want to analyze and examine a budget trend chart generated on the fly.
- You can set budgets to transfer the leftover of the current period to the next budget period.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit card, etc).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records including payee, de******ion, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- You can record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions and keep your accounts always up-to-date (supported files: .ofx).
- Money Pro learns how you categorize transactions and predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- You can split a transaction into multiple categories which is extremely useful when you shop at mega stores and pay for multiple items at once.
Calculator and currency converter
- Calculate amounts when planning your budget.
- Quick currency conversion when entering transactions.
- Search transactions by amount, category, de******ion, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of options for customization
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, biweekly, monthly, etc).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts and categories with over 1,400 built-in icons.
- Create your own unique icons using photos.
- Money Pro uses iCloud to keep your data in sync on all of your devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac).
- You can set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for home budget and your small business.
- Print and Export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- Notification Center Widget
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
What's New in Version 1.5.2
- Decimals settings added
- Automatic category selection for CSV import
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( Uploadable )
Money Pro 1>5>2 Multilangual (Mac OSX)