Karino Audio Tools
is a software (Digital Signal Processing) that can change the speed of Audio
files, change the song speed, remove the vocals from the songs, all quickly and easily without changing the structure of the song.
With Karino Audio Tools
you can change the Audio
files and obtain
results easily and quickly. The convertion will take place in about 10 seconds, this will depend from the input Audio
file, usually you get
results from a PC with 1800 MHz and 256 Mega Memory Ram. Once the conversion is completed, you can burn the new Audio
file on a CD to listen it in your MP3-CD player.
This software may be useful to:
- DJ to slow down or speed up their songs and adapt them at the same speed
- Slow down executions with instrumental virtuosity, for a more 'easy to understand.
Karino Audio Tools is able to:
- Varying-tone of Audio
files (MP3 or WAV) from -8 to +8 semitones without altering the speed.
- Varying the time of the Audio
file without changing the pitch of the tracks.
- Normalize the composition (increase or decrease the volume of a basic Audio).
- Convert a song to Wav and to Mp3.
- Eliminate or reduce the entry of the main stereo Audio
- Extract the Audio
tracks from CDs and get a Wave/Mp3 ready to be changed.
- Modify the output with its Graphic Equalizer 7 Bands.