10-16-2016, 08:31 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
RevisionFX Twixtor 6.2.6 (MacOS X)
REVisionFX Twixtor intelligently slows down, speeds up or changes the frame rate of your image sequences. Twixtor raises the bar in motion estimation. Twixtor introduces a complete rewrite of its tracking. Twixtor is much more accurate, tracks objects farther, and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame. Twixtor enables you to speed up, slow down or frame rate convert1 your image sequences with visually stunning results.
In order to achieve its unparalleled image quality, Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence... employing RE:Vision's proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
- Warping and interpolation of frames to "time warp" input footage.
- Smart processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE's time remapping tools but using Twixtor "under the hood"
Twixtor Pro Features:
- Object separation. Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. Twixtor then tracks each layer separately for improved results. This feature uses proprietary filling and tracking techniques when working on the background layer even when it is obscured by the foreground! Support for up to 3 foreground layers.
- Track Point Guidance. Up to 12 user-defined points can be specified to help guide Twixtor's motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide Twixtor's calculation of motion vectors. You can set the position of each point at each frame by hand, but more importantly, In After Effects and combustion these points can be positioned from frame-to-frame using the host application's point-tracking features.
- Spline Guidance. When Twixtor exhibits tracking problems, you can guide Twixtor by simply creating and animating shapes to show Twixtor where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registration is directed through the host program's drawing and roto tools (splines and polylines), not through a grid of mesh points! As such, there is no new interface to learn! This feature only available within After Effects 5.0 (and later) and combustion 3.0 (and later).
- Motion Vector Import. Give Twixtor motion vectors generated elsewhere (like from a 3D system) to time remap footage, including adding motion-interpolated fields to otherwise progressive material. Only supported in apps that work in 16bpc or higher.
- Motion Vectors Export. You can now output the motion vectors that Twixtor generates internally. This powerful feature comes with visual debugging modes to more intuitively assess and tune the quality of the motion estimation. The motion vectors can then be used elsewhere in the pipeline (including the Twixtor plugin that imports motion vectors). Only supported in apps that work in 16bpc or higher.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page -
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
RevisionFX Twixtor 6>2>6 (MacOS X)