10-12-2016, 05:11 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Intel Parallel Studio XE.2017
Intel Software have launched their latest version of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 with new features such as Python compatibility and improvements to compilers and performance libraries.
Performance for your application
If you're developing an application that has a problem to solve, a simulation to run, an image to analyse or any other task that turns data into information, Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 will help your software to run faster, to help you do more complex work in the same amount of time, including big data analytics, machine learning applications, and time-critical financial analysis.
What it does:
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 is a suite of tools that simplifies the design, building, verification, and tuning of applications that run in Parallel including thread parallelism, vector parallelism, and MPI process parallelism.
- Lets you develop faster code to boost application performance.
- Harnesses the full potential of today's and next-gen processors.
- Speeds the design process by identifying the issues blocking effective vectorization and suggesting solutions.
- Helps you code faster with a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable Parallel code.
Includes: industry-leading compiler(s), libraries, Parallel models, high-performance Python packages powered by native Intel Performance Libraries, vectorization and threading advisor, memory and threading debugger, performance profiler, and more.
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017 comes in three editions based on your development needs:
- Composer Edition includes industry-leading Intel C/C++ and Fortran compilers and libraries, including the new Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library, optimised for accelerated performance.
- Professional Edition includes powerful analysis tools to design, tune, and debug Parallel code.
- Cluster Edition adds advanced MPI cluster development tools to create faster cluster applications.
What's new in Intel Parallel Studio XE 2017:
- Scale to next-generation platforms including latest Intel Xeon Phi processor with optimisations for AVX-512, high bandwidth memory, and explicit vectorization for compiler and analysis tools.
- Faster deep learning model training with Intel Math Kernel Library neural network functions.
- Faster Python application performance to identify the bottlenecks in Python and mixed native and Python code using Intel VTune Amplifier XE.
- Snapshot features of Intel VTune Amplifier XE and Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector help you quickly assess application performance.
About Intel Corp
Intel Corporation, incorporated on March 1, 1989, is engaged in the design and manufacture of digital technology platforms. The Company sells these platforms to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers (ODMs), and industrial and communications equipment manufacturers in the computing and communications industries. The Company's segments include Client Computing Group (CCG), Data Center Group (DCG), Internet of Things Group (IOTG), Software and Services (SSG) and All Other. The Company's All Other segment includes Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group and the New Devices Group. The Company's platforms are used to deliver a range of computing experiences in notebooks (including Ultrabook devices), 2 in 1 systems, desktops, servers, tablets, smartphones, and the Internet of Things (including wearables, transportation systems and retail devices). It also develops and sells software and services focused on security and technology integration.
Name: Intel Parallel Studio XE
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10 or Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction
Intel Parallel Studio XE>2017