07-20-2016, 08:40 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
Adguard 220.127.116.119 Multilingual (Mac OSX)
Adguard 18.104.22.1689 Multilingual | MacOSX | 40.8 MB
Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use, but when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already existing solutions do not consider specifics of the OS X. That greatly influence the stability of work in Safari browser, and these ad blocking extensions fail to do their work properly, especially video ads were an issue.
New Adguard lets you fully enjoy web surfing without any distractions. Watch those videos you want to watch, and not video ads, on YouTube, Twitch or any other website. Look at photos of your friends and not at endless banners on Facebook and other social networks. Adguard gives you freedom of choice and saves your nerves. It works perfectly with all browsers as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
What can Adguard do?
- Ad Blocker. Subtle filtering of all incoming traffic, and what is more, ads are blocked before they load to the page.
- Browsing Security. Adguard checks every page for any malicious content using our databases, and blocks requests from potentially dangerous ones.
- Privacy Protection. Any counters and tracking instruments will be blocked by powerful Spyware filter. With Adguard you can stop worrying for the privacy of your actions on the Internet.
- Adguard works in all browsers. Safari, Chrome - you name it. No exceptions.
- Easy to install. A couple of clicks, and your Mac is protected from ads. You don't have to struggle with overcomplicated settings - just surf the net and Adguard will do all the work.
- Blocking video ads. Any video ad, on any site - Adguard will block it.
- Application filtering. Adguard is more than just an addon for browser. It can help you to get rid of ads in any app on your Mac.
- Is supported in all OS X versions from 10.7 64-bit and higher.
- Adguard has intuitive and simple UI with such additional features like Adguard Assistant and filtering log.
mproved Basic filtering rules processing speed was optimized #91
Optimizing basic filtering rules processing is very important since basic rules are the most resourse-consuming among all. This change will result in Adguard working faster and spending less resourses.
[Changed] $replace rules now have higher priority than other basic rules
[Changed] Origin is used as Referer for requests Referer isn't defined for
[Fixed] Adguard crash because of huge data: URLs
[Fixed] Adguard does not ignore "base" tag "href " attribute while constructing absolute URL any more
[Fixed] Websites can't be broken any more because of invalid HTML inside a "no******" tag
[Fixed] Error previously occuring when parsing a style tag with embedded svg
[Fixed] Adguard can now detect HTML if there is an xml declaration at the ******** start
[Fixed] Wrong HTML content detection
[Fixed] twitch.tv filtering issue
mproved Increase content filtering rules maximum length limit
[Changed] Connections are not kept alive for too long now if 'HTTP keep alive' timeout is specified
Previously the 'keep-alive' time for connections was higher, and Adguard consumed more battery resourse than it should. Now, when we lowered the connections 'keep-alive' time, the resourse consumption during the 'idle time' will be significantly lower as well.
[Changed] Webdav methods are supported now (specifically REPORT)
[Changed] Rewritten mechanism of checking the websites availability
[Fixed] After blocking a POST request, next request is read only when data was read to end
[Fixed] Adguard prevents UDP traffic on 443 port
[Fixed] Adguard fails to detect HTML on some websites
[Added] A notification that is shown if user unchecks the "Filter https protocol" box #65
********s and Translations
[Added] Finnish languag
[Added] Support for complex ******** codes
[Changed] Increase idle connection timeout to 10 minutes
[Fixed] Problem with Adguard start after motherboard replacement
[Fixed] Wrong information in Adguard's filtering log
[Fixed] Added de******ion of the status code in filtered HTTP response
[Fixed] Spelling issue
[Fixed] Occasional app crash when user attempts to view Adguard Program Log
[Fixed] Apps crash
[Fixed] Adguards code is no more injected into no****** tag
[Fixed] Major battery resourse consumption on Mac
Requirements: (Mac OSX) 10.7 or higher.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Adguard 1>3>0>309 Multilingual (Mac OSX)