:: تكنو ماسي ::
Autodesk Netfabb 2017 Multilingual (x64)
Autodesk Netfabb 2017 Multilingual (x64) | 447.91 MB
is innovative and powerful data preparation software for 3D printing and additive manufacturing. Quickly prepare, optimize and validate your designs with a flexible set of editing tools and create high precision 3D prints.
- Directly import a wide range of CAD files and eliminate common conversion errors
- Precisely define hatching patterns, adjust temperature, speed up calculations and save processing time
- Adjust parts to fit the capabilities of your 3D printer and prepare them for 3D printing
- Easily manage your support entities and run them automatically to generate repeatable, consistent results
- Reach high standards of quality management and shorten production cycles for larger more complex tasks
- Utilize reliable and advanced file repair 3D software
Nearly all CAD formats
Import a wide range of CAD files and convert them into clean STL and other additive manufacturing file formats inside Netfabb, eliminating common conversion errors and human errors.
Fast and fully automatic
Correct problems and repair hundreds of parts fully automatically using powerful batch repair to close holes, eliminate self-intersections, wrapping and other defects. Manual repair tools and customizable repair ******s allow you to cut out errors, edit meshes and compare modified meshes with original files.
Define macros according to your needs
Automatic Z-compensation prevents deformations of parts during the build. Integrated batch mode for autonomous repair, scaling, refinement, triangle reduction, part grouping, and renaming of hundreds of files.
Interact with your designs
Take advantage of extensive model editing abilities: adjust meshes with retriangulation, triangle reduction, freeform clipping and cutting. Comprehensive Boolean operations, allow you to create holes, merge and separate parts, and extract features. What's more, you can add text, emboss logos and transform pictures and textures to reliefs - all within a user-friendly interface.
Achieve the optimal results
Adjust parts to fit the capabilities of any 3D printer. Sophisticated cutting tools ensure parts fit into the platform with ease. You can offset, hollow, and smooth parts, adjust wall thicknesses, add machining stock and reduce sharp edges to fit the capabilities of your machine. For even better end results, smooth surfaces and reduce file sizes for faster handling and precise triangle reduction.
Edit and optimize your print data in 2½D
Utilize 2½D mode make your modifications to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time and build time.
Use 3D printing for mass production
Shorten production cycles for larger, more complex tasks in additive manufacturing. Automatic mass labeling tool makes it easy to apply unique identification codes to any number of identical parts for quality assurance in mass production applications.
Seamless digital-to-print experience
Rotate and arrange parts by outbox and even real contour on customizable or predefined platforms. Minimize the outbox to reduce waste and increase printing efficiency.
Quickly predict cost and build issues
Integrated analysis functions help you perform quick calculations and control parameters related to costs, quality, and process stability. Examine part features such as wall thickness, support volume, shadow surfaces, layer times, upskin and downskin areas to identify production risks and turn quotes around quickly.
Extract data to improve communication
Streamline and simplify customer communications by exporting all build information into data sheets. Integrated ******** writer generates quotes, build reports, and project plans as PDFs and XLS ********s in seconds. Create customized templates so that you don't have to start from scratch for every job.
Take control of your printing environment
Optimize your print data in 21/2D where you can merge or hollow parts to speed up processing time. And for laser-based machines, you can precisely define hatching patterns, adjust temperature and speed up calculations, reducing processing time.
Manipulate meshes on a slice level
Make edits on a slice level with the powerful slice editor with offsets, Boolean operations, filling, cutting, and point reduction. Export support-slices and part-slices separately and manufacture them with different machine settings.
Features Included in Netfabb 2017:
- Import all standard CAD* formats, reducing file translation errors and streamlining file handling.
- Powerful repair ******s automatically correct and enhance data to increase the quality of parts and production output.
- Extensive range of tools to help you edit models: add labels and apply colors, text and textures to your parts.
- Comprehensive Boolean operations allow you to create holes, merge and separate parts, and extract features.
- Range of tools to optimize parts in line with the capabilities of your 3D printer, including: hollowing, cutting, offsetting, smoothing, adjusting wall thickness.
- Overlay parts to compare modified files with the original for quality control
- Precise triangle reduction reduces file sizes for faster handling.
- Mass labeling tool adds unique identification codes to identical parts - essential for quality assurance in mass production applications.
- Integrated ******** writer exports information into quotes and build reports.
- Create your own customisable PDF templates to produce branded data sheets.
- Arrange parts by outbox and even real contour on customizable or predefined platforms.
- Convert 3D models into layers and export your files directly to your 3D printer.**
- Define hatching patterns and directions to reduce heat distortions such as warping and shrinkage.
- Windows - Win 7, 8, and 10 (64-bit).
- For a fluent workflow 2 GB RAM and a 2 GHz Processor are recommended.
- Generally, the bigger and more complex the 3D file, the more RAM is required.
- For the Automatic Packing add-on at least 4 GB RAM is required.
- Improved display with a graphic card that's compatible with OpenGL 3.3 Connection
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
Autodesk Netfabb 2017 Multilingual (x64)