02-21-2016, 02:24 AM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
MacGPS Pro 10.2.0 (Mac OSX)
MacGPS Pro 10.2.0 | MacOSX | 210 Mb
Explore your world, track your progress, and relive your outdoor journeys with MacGPS
Pro. It's the perfect navigation software to seamlessly integrate your Mac and GPS receiver, to make every adventure better.
Link your Mac with GPS receivers. Whether it's a day hike, 4x4 excursion, geocaching quest, ski trip or sailing voyage - you'll always know where you've been, where you are, and where you're going.
Flexibility: Support of open-standard format maps, aerial photos and charts, scan-your-own maps up to 32766 pixels wide, as well as our own maps and charts.
Real-Time: Connect to NMEA from many GPS receivers. View your position and navigate to your destination on a wide variety of digital topo maps and marine charts.
Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks: Create and edit. Use on the Mac. Transfer to and from smartphone apps, many Garmin receivers, and other software.
New features for version 10:
- Compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Auto-Open & Find-by-******** for New South Wales TopoView maps, Western Australia 50K & 25K topos, NZ Mariner charts, & the 2015 US Forest Service topos.
- Imports PDF map files at 250 pixels per inch, including VicMap (Victoria, Australia) 30K Geospacial PDFs.
- Reads GeoPDF, PRJ & EWW files for georeferencing.
- Reads KMZ files from Google Earth.
- Trims excessive white borders from map and chart files.
- Save only selected Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks.
- Use "Open Index Map" to quickly find a desired map.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
MacGPS Pro 10>2>0 (Mac OSX)