01-26-2016, 09:22 PM
رقم المشاركة : 
:: تكنو ماسي ::
EViews 9 Build 010716 Update
EViews 9 Build 010716 Update | 150.5 mb
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released Update
9. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews
9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
What's fixed in update:
- Added command line options 'proportional' and 'native' to spool.save command when saving to PDF.
- Fix for crash that could occur if a table in a spool is made too small.
- Added @members attribute to live graphs.
- Fixed compare bug for database linked series objects.
- Fix for a bug in Heckman Selection that could cause coefficient estimates to be in wrong order.
- Fix for Heckman 2-step estimation bug where sample if conditions were ignored in first step.
- Fix for Chow test bug in equations estimated by TSLS by list.
- Fix for incorrect importing of columns marked as "do not import".
- Fix for importing data into a panel workfile.
- Bloomberg fix on foreign systems when fetching series with start date.
Bonus: EViews 8.0 (September 8, 2015) Update
- Fixed equation compatibility issue with EViews 9
About IHS EViews
IHS is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Version: 9.0 (January 7, 2016) Update
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Uploaded )
Download ( Rapidgator )
EViews 9 Build 010716 Update