اصنع جهاز وهمى داخل جهازك لتجربة جميع البرامج
VMware Workstation 126.96.36.1994019
WORKING & TESTED on Windows XP, Windows Se7en.
VMware Workstation 8.0.4 Build 744019 FULL - Final + LITE Version + keygen
أقوى برنامج على الاطلاق لصنع الاجهزة الوهمية بأخر أصدار كامل مع مفتاح التفعيل
يعمل على صنع اجهزة متعددة الامكانيات و مختلفة الانظمة فى نفس الوقت على جهاز
........؟فى بعض الاحيان الم تسأل نفسك كيف يتم اختبار البرامج
الجديدة و الملفات المشكوك فى امرها دون اصابة الجهاز بأية اضرار
الاجابة هى انه يقوم المختبر بأستخدام هذا البرنامج القوى لأختبار ما يريد و عند حدوث اى خطاء كل ما عليه هو اشاء جهاز وهمى
اخر و العمل عليه
هذا ما ذكر عن البرنامج باللغة الانجليزية
Features & Benefits:
• Comprehensive Windows 7 support, including Easy install, 3D Graphics Support, live thumbnails, desktop preview, and XP mode.
• Install and run VMware vSphere 4 and VMware ESXi as a guest OS.
• AutoProtect makes it easy to go back in time when things were
, with automatic hourly, daily, or weekly snapshots.
• Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to analyze and to debug hard-to-reproduce software defects.
Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
VMware Workstation provides the most dependable, high performing, and secure virtual machine platform. It offers the broadest host and guest operating system support, the richest user experience, and the most comprehensive feature set. Automate and streamline tasks to save time and improve productivity. Run applications in Linux, Windows, and more at the same time on the same PC with no rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment. Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner. Rich integration with Visual Studio, Eclipse, and the SpringSource Tool Suite make it incredibly easy to debug applications on multiple platforms.
VMware Workstation enables users to:
• Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
• Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
• Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a “clean” state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
• Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
• Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines
Operating System Support: All Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit
Resolved Issues in VMware Workstation 8.0.4 Build 744019 | 13 JUNE 2012:
* Linux guests running the Linux kernel version 2.6.34 or later could not be pinged from the host via an IPv6 address.
* On rare occasions, Linux guests would suddenly fail to Autofit or enter Unity.
* Unity mode would exit if the title bar of an application contained certain non UTF-8 encoded extended ASCII characters.
* On Windows hosts, the VMware Workstation user interface sometimes became unresponsive when minimized from full-screen mode if the suggestion balloon was being displayed.
* On Windows hosts, the user interface sometimes became unresponsive if the application was rendered on an extended display that was abruptly disconnected.
* VMware host Checkpoint file memory corruption. Input data was not properly validated when loading Checkpoint files. This issue could have allowed an attacker with the ability to load a specially crafted Checkpoint file to execute arbitrary code on the host.
The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the name CVE-2012-3288 to this issue.
* VMware virtual machine remote device denial of service. A device (such as CD-ROM or keyboard) that is available to a virtual machine while physically connected to a system that does not run the virtual machine is referred to as a remote device. Traffic coming from remote virtual devices was incorrectly handled. This issue could have allowed an attacker who was capable of manipulating the traffic from a remote virtual device to crash the virtual machine. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures project (cve.mitre.org) has assigned the name CVE-2012-3289 to this issue.
لن اطيل عليكم الان مع التحميل
hwku [ih. ,iln ]hog [ih.; gj[vfm [ldu hgfvhl[ ],k hgjHedv ugn hgk/hl