A powerful tool for cleaning cobwebs of useless information clogging your system. SBMAV Disk Cleaner
searches for and deletes temporary files and folders created by Windows and other applications, as well as searches for invalid links to ********s that have long since been deleted. SBMAV Disk Cleaner
also finds useless uninstall software, disables/enables seldom used fonts, deletes ******s, and searches for and removes duplicate files. You can also use this tool to work with your ********s: to find and delete old back-up files and duplicates ****d on various criteria you can select. The program is easy to operate for first time users, yet has a powerful mix of settings for advanced tweakers. The Disk
cleaning process can be launched automatically by command-line, reducing your supervision to save you time. Works in any 32-bit version of Microsoft® Windows® operating system (2000/XP/2003/Vista).
SBMAV Disk Cleaner features:
* Search and delete temporary files and folders. The Disk
cleanup function performs cleaning only of standard folders of temporary files. But hard drives contain much more unnecessary information, which this function can detect and delete.
* Its unique self-learning system (MAVQSM™) performs a Disk
scan in seconds. To prevent inexperienced users from losing important data, a security system is embedded in the software.
* The user folder scanning function includes support for popular programs such as Acrobat Reader, Ad-Aware SE Personal, Ad-Aware SE Plus, Ad-Aware SE Professional, Axialis IconWorkshop, Download Accelerator Plus, eMule, GetRight, Google Earth, Macromedia Flash Player, Norton AntiVirus, Real Player, Remote Desktop, SpyBot Search and Destroy, Sun ****, Tivo Desktop, ZoneAlarm, Opera, etc. The function can be used to delete old backup copies.
* Software deinstallation. This function is analogous to the system’s built-in one, but it has the additional capability to delete several programs simultaneously.
* ******s Manager lets you put necessary ******s in the exception list and delete all the rest. This prevents storing information on the Disk
about websites visited a long time ago or just once.
* Startup Manager allows for the creation/deletion, and enabling/disabling of processes.
* Duplicates can be searched for using various parameters including searches among MP3 files and file groups, such as Microsoft Office ********s, images, video, audio, etc.
Space Analyzer helps detect the largest and the smallest folders and can graphically represent an overall picture of Disk
* The program supports several ways of information deletion: sending files to the system Recycle Bin, usual file deletion from the disk, and unrecoverable (secure) deletions.